
It's been 6 weeks since their ears were pierced. To celebrate the occasion I promised to buy them new earrings of their choosing.
I was not surprised that they wanted them to dangle. I was surprised by how difficult it was to find just the right ones.
I was not surprised that they wanted them to dangle. I was surprised by how difficult it was to find just the right ones.

C had the most difficult time. She actually went for ones that I felt were much too large for her tender age of 8. She was not very happy with me, but I stood firm. (And honestly, I don't always stand firm with this little one. Let me just say--she knows how to get to me.)
But I wouldn't budge this time and after many complaints, she finally decided on a pair she liked enough and that I approved. It's tough being 8 going on 12.
And as much as I love the above images, my 50mm 1.4 lens makes the earrings far too blurry to actually see, so here's a closer look. (and this one is still a bit blurry, unfortunately)

Here are M's. I might just have to borrow these someday. But I'll wait a little while.