
-We made applesauce at Princess Pack thanks to my incredible friend, Elizabeth. I fear it's the only homemade applesauce I may get around to making this season.
-I've been sick with a nasty cold the last 5 to 7 days. It's hard to say when it finally took hold of me... it crept in so slowly. I've been washing my hands so much to prevent passing my germs. We've been drinking lots of water and taking extra vitamins. No one else is sick. And I hope it stays that way.

-I've been extremely blessed and challenged this week while reading through Hebrews.
"Be careful then, dear friends. Make sure that your own hearts are not evil and unbelieving, turning you away from the living God. You must warn each other every day, as long as it is called "today," so that none of you will be deceived by sin and hardened against God." Hebrews 3:12-13I need that warning some days, friends. I need to be reminded to love God and others more than myself.


-We've had some crazy weather here this fall. We've been loving the warm days and even the extra breeze. Although the last 2 days have been a bit too windy. The news reported that 9 tornadoes touched down in our state yesterday morning. yikes.

-I haven't taken many pictures the last few weeks because my camera's autofocus has decided to stop working. I can still take manually focused images and I have been -- but it is not easy to get things focused when people don't hold still! ;) I'll probably be shipping it off to be fixed next week. It might take 4 weeks to get it back.

-Giggles set in this afternoon during a dictation exercise I was doing with C. I was dictating several related phrases, but the phrase "if Beth sat" opened up so many possibilities and we found ourselves saying crazy things like -- If Beth sat.... the chair would brake. If Beth sat.... the sky might fall. If Beth sat... the man's nose would turn green. If Beth sat... the glory of Rome would fall. :) That was M's. We decided that Beth better not sit.
-That last comment probably came to M because she has been reading a series of books she discovered at the library called The Roman Mysteries. She can't get enough and is currently reading the 5th in the series after reading the first one just last week. My or my. I wish I could keep up.

-We've picked up our crocheting once again... a sure sign that the cooler weather is setting in.
-We're preparing for a whirlwind trip to Boston. It's a long drive from here. As much as we want to be there, we are not looking forward to the drive. Do you have any audio book suggestions for us?
Well, friends, that's all the random thoughts I have for now. Love to you and yours!