Monday, April 4, 2011

1000 Gifts: the fullness of March

I haven't blogged in almost a month. Life is full and March is almost always the most full... lots of birthdays, lots of stuff filling our days.

I must confess I haven't been faithful in making my gift list each day or even each week. I will have to rely very heavily on the pictures to remind me of the gifts and I'm sure I'll forget many. But I press forward and begin again.

Ephesians 5:20
"Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,"

0649. our C turning 9 -- how is that possible?!

0650. her insistence to look through her entire baby album before opening her gifts

0651. baby albums, because otherwise I would forget SO much!

looking through her baby book

0652. giving her the gift she was dreaming of... a camera!

0653. thank you hugs

sister hug

0654. big sister armed with her camera too!

0655. take a picture of ME taking a picture of YOU! (and of course, Mom had to take a picture too!)

take a picture of me taking a picture of you!

0656. birthday lunch out

C's birthday lunch

0657. cupcakes from Grandma and Grandpa

cupcakes from Grandma

0658. John's birthday -- a day for which we are extremely thankful

0659. a lemon meringue pie made with love - a gift from his mom

0660. a giant cupcake to add sweetness to his day - a gift from my mom

(we have more sugar in this house than I know what to do with!!)

John's BIG cupcake

0661. a birthday for me too! 33 years full of God's love and mercy!

0662. birthday gifts in the mailbox

0663. an afternoon with my mom and my girls

0664. a giant cupcake for me too and my favorite -- lemon!!

My mom and me on my 33rd Bday

0665. the fun of turning 4!! our littlest niece had a birthday too!

0666. birthday cards read out loud and her attentiveness to each one

0667. big boxes next to little girls

little A's 4th birthday party

0668. finding flowers on my desk at work - a birthday bouquet from a friend

birthday tulips

0669. God's perfect timing

0670. the perfection in His creation

0671. beauty from dust

0672. this song -- my new favorite. It's just what I've needed to remember this month



0673. And between all the celebrating, the ability to press forward with school and work

working hard

0674. the promise that spring really is coming and open windows will soon be an everyday occurrence!