Monday, November 21, 2011

13

It's hard to believe, but it really is true -- our baby girl is 13.

We love you like crazy, girl.  You are sweeter than I can explain!  Your generous heart and your humility bless me everyday.  God uses you daily to remind me to slow down and enjoy the moments of life.  I know without a doubt that you will continue to grow in grace and beauty, because your heart truly belongs to Jesus.  His light and love shine through you and it is evident to all who are blessed to know you.

I love you, sweetheart.  Happy happy birthday!! xoxo
.........

I've done a terrible job at blogging this 13th year of her life, so I thought I'd post some of my favorite shots of M from the last 12 months.  As you'll see, it's been a transforming year.

12162010 (4)
_D203302
IMG_0431

042311 (13)
  05022011 (5)IMG_1099-retroHoney 070911 (20) IMG_1667 
I love this one.  It was a shock to all of us in mid-August when God provided a ipod touch for M. (He undeniably gave this to M!  It's a great story!)  We were so excited that we couldn't wait until her birthday.  I love the look on both their faces!
  090511 (7) _D203811-2020 Happy 13th!