Friday, March 19, 2010

Just thinking about...

just thinking about...

...how behind I am on most things. I'm not only behind on blogging and journaling... I'm behind on cleaning and laundry, phone calls and emails.... and many other things that often seem essential.

But oddly enough, I feel like God has me distracted for several great purposes...and even though the laundry room is currently a mess and I haven't added to my gift list since mid-February.... He has been doing some amazing things in and around us and we are in awe that He is allowing us to be a part.

I often wish there were more hours in the day, but who am I to wish such a thing? God set each day and each season in perfect order and He gives me all that I need to accomplish what is necessary..... so I move forward and I am determined to not give up on what He has called me to do.

letting go

Some days look different than others. Some days are certainly more stressful than others. But I am called to love more and to worry less... to seek Christ first. I don't get it right most of the time.... but I put my trust in Him because He never gives up on me. How could I give up on Him?